Saturday, August 01, 2015

Ring The Alarm playlist, August 1



Noel Pointer - Living for the city
Donna Summer - I feel love -Bobby Busnach remix
Beat pharmacy  -Wata (deep dub)
Cedric Im Brooks - Ethiopia tikdem
Roots Radics - Babylon wrong
King Tubby - No love version /Prince Philip
Ninjaman and Flourgon - Zig it up
The Jay Boys - I can't get next to you
Temptations - Slave
Thee Enchantments - I'm in love with your daughter
Mitch Ryder - Breakout
Jackie Wilson - Somebody up there likes you
Little Tommy - Baby can't you see
The Ringleaders - I've got to find my baby
Esther Phillips - Home is where the hatred is
Red Saunders - Voodoo blues
Ike and Tina Turner - I idolise you
Little Walter - It's too late brother
Daphne Walker and George Tumahai - Haere mai
Alvin Cash and the Registers - Sweatin
Baby Jean - If you wanna
The Sonics - Psycho
Wilson Pickett - Born to be wild
Sly and the Family Stone - Loose booty
Denise La Salle - E.R.A.
Dam Native - Behold my kool style
Feelstyle - Su'amalie
Stephen Marley - Traffic jam
Derrick Laro and Trinity - Don't stop til you get enough
Boozoo Bajou - Night over Manaus
Fat Freddys Drop - Wandering eye - Submariner remix


No comments: