Saturday, September 06, 2014

Ring The Alarm playlist, September 6



Cutty Ranks - Who seh mi dun
Wally Badarou - Chief inspector - inspector dub
Chaka Demus and Pliers - The boom
International observer - We know
Pitch black - Soliton - Borrower and lender remix
Nextmen vs Joe Dukie - Hold me now
Pamoja - Ooh baby - Jr Dynamite edit
Sharon Jones and the Dapkings - Stranger to my happiness
James Brown - Talking loud and saying nothing
Betty Harris - Mean man
Eddie Bo - Hook n sling pt2
Allen Toussaint - Goin down
Gassella Oliphant - Get out of my life woman
Cornelius Brothers and Sister Rose - Treat her like a lady
Barbara Lynn - This is the thanks I get
Pointer Sisters - Send my baby back
Martin Brew - Hit the disco
Aim - Just passin thru
I.G Off and Hazardous - The nicest inst
Gene Dudley Group - Hilo bay halfway - Gene Dudley disco dub mix
Ike and Tina Turner - Nutbush city limits
The Delegates - Pygmy pt1
Mr Scruff - Ug
Hallelujah Picassos  -Salvadore - Dub Asylum vs Pains People remix
The Orb and Lee Scratch Perry  -Soulman - Villad B remix
The Clash - Silicon on sapphire
Rip rig and panic - Storm the reality asylum
Roxanne Shante - Have a nice day
Spyder-D - Big apple rappin
Shelahroc - If I gave you the mic - phat beats down mix
DLT - The altruist
Ota -Nuinui

No comments: