Saturday, June 07, 2014

Ring The Alarm playlist, BaseFM, June 7



Dave Cortez - Happy soul with a hook
Pete Rodriguez - I like it like that
Mongo Santamaria - We got latin soul
Willie Bobo - La descarga del Bobo - MAW remix
El Chicano - I'm a good woman
Joe Bataan - Theme from Shaft
Billy TK and Powerhouse - Move on up
Nash Chase - Gimme a little sign
Elder statesman - Montreux sunrise
Unitone hifi - Up to eleven
Fat Freddys Drop - The raft - Steppers dub
Grace Jones & Compass Point Allstars - Peanut butter (Pull up to the bumper inst)
Raggadon - More love (Judgement fi Babylon riddim)
Pato B - El fuerte (Judgement fi Babylon riddim)
Bitty Maclean - I'm the one who loves you
Marlena Shaw - California soul
Lee Dorsey  -Yes we can can
Sharon Jones and the Dapkings - Stranger to my happiness
Feddi Henchi and the soul setters - Funky to the bone
Tammi Lynn - Mo jo hanna
TSU Tornadoes - Getting the corners
Marva Whitney - What do I have to do...
Cold blood - Kissing my love
Manfredo Fest - Jungle kitten
Donald Byrd - Stepping into tomorrow
Dennis Edwards - Don't look any further - Bobby Buschnach edit
Hall and Oates - I can go for that - Daz's deep dub
Amrals Trinidad cavaliers - It sure is funky

No comments: