Saturday, March 23, 2013

Ring The Alarm playlist, BaseFM, March 23

MAW - MAW expensive - Tribute to Fela
Miles Davis - Black satin
Andrew Ashong and Theo Parrish - Flowers - Prince Klassen edit
Ryuichi Sakamoto - Riot in Lagos
Bonobo - Heaven for the sinner feat Erykah Badu
Che Fu - Misty frequencies - Submariner remix feat Danny D
Grandmaster Flash - Adventures of Grandmaster Flash on the wheels of steel
DJ Day - What planet what station inst
Blurum13 - Futuristic b-boys isnt
Professor funk - Love is such a good thing pt 1 & 2
Skull snaps - It's a new day - Shoes edit
Edwin Starr - I just wanna do my thing
Leroy Sibbles -Express yourself
The Yoots - Turtira mai
Derrick Morgan - I'm the ruler
Nitin Sawney - Dead man - Fink dub
Paul McCartney - Check my machine
The Impellers - Do what I wanna do
Lady - Money
Zap mama - Bandy bandy - Carl Craig remix inst
Stinky Jim - Get ready to talk

Arken - Step off

No comments: