Saturday, December 29, 2012

Ring The Alarm playlist, BaseFM, Dec 29



Cinematic orchestra feat Fontella Bass - All that you give
Marva Whitney - I am what I am
Fred Wesley and the JBs - Transmograpification (Fred Wesley live in AK March 21 2013!)
James Brown - The bose - Geisha boys remix
Chakachas - Jungle fever - Greg Wilson edit
Red Astaire - Mambo dinereo
Larry Graham - Sooner or later
Gloria Gaynor - Casanova Brown
Isaac Hayes - Love me or lose me
Supercat - Dolly my baby - Bad boy extended mix
Grace Jones - Pull up to the bumper - 12" remix
The Orb feat Lee Scratch Perry - Soulman -Villad RMX B
Candi Staton - Do your duty - Pepe Bradock remix
Martin Brew - Sand steppin
Shut up and dance - Tan so back
Junior Murvin - Roots train
Resonators -Wandering
Jackie Mittoo - Sunshine of your love
George Faith - Turn back the hands of time
Curtis Mayfield - Doo doo wap is strong in here, Freddie's dead
 Billy Preston - It's my pleasure
Marva Whitney - It's my thing (live)

No comments: