Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Rock Creek Park



New release from Oddisee, called Rock Creek Park... Free DL as a taster below...




"This has been one of my most productive summers & somehow I've managed to still enjoy the outdoors. I moved to Brooklyn, New York in October so this has been my first official summer in NYC. The inspiration I've received from my new environment has definitely had a positive impact on my music.

Once the weather broke, I spent allot of time cycling around New York & through its parks. It reminded me how much I loved Rock Creek Park in my home town, Washington, DC. This album is dedicated to Rock Creek Park & the memories its given me.

I won't waist your time with my sentimental connection to Rock Creek. In fact, I'm almost certain you'll hear it in the music. There's a story behind every title on this album & if you care to know about this record beyond the sound, it can be found in the liner notes."

Out now on iTunes US, iTunes NZ, out on CD Sept 6, vinyl Sept 27

No comments: