Saturday, July 30, 2011

Ring The Alarm playlist, BaseFM, July 30

Today's theme  - a whole lotta soul...

Sisters love - Give me your love
Aretha Franklin - Jump
Al Green - Can't get next to you
Rare earth - Big John is my name
Rose royce - Ooh boy
Willie Mitchell - 20-75
Linda Lyndall - What a man
Willie Kendrick - Change your ways
Billy Butler - Right track
People's choice - Let me do my thing
Brenda and the Tabulations - California soul
Black velvet - an earthquake's coming
Jean Knight - Carry on
Staple singers -Washington we're watching you
The Emotions - I like it
Myron and E with the Soul Investigators - Cold game
Raphael Saadiq - Heart attack
Sharon Jones and the Dapkings -  Mamma don't like my man
Sly and the family Stone - Thankful and thoughtful
Charles Wright and Watts 103rd st band - Loveland
Ann Sexton - You're gonna miss me
Rose royce  -Sunrise
Lee Dorsey - Operation heartache
Ike and Tina Turner - A fool in love
The service men - Are you angry
Bob Brady and the con chords - Everybody's going to the love-in
Pepperpots - Real tru love
Chosen few - Tears of a clown
Jimmy London - I'm your puppet
Delroy Wilson - Get ready 12" mix
Al Brown - Aint no love in the heart of the city
Phillis Dillion - Woman of the ghetto

... and RIP Eugene McDaniels.

No comments: