Saturday, March 05, 2011

Ring The Alarm playlist, BaseFM, March 5

New age steppers - My love
Quantic - Cuidad del swing
Barrington Levy - Shine eye girl dub
Jackie Mittoo - Totally together
Resonators  -Sweet dub affair
Dub Colossus - Negus dub
Smith and Mighty - B line fi blow
The Clash - Magnificent seven

Hypnotic brass ensemble -Alyo
Dennis Coffey - Don't knock my love Pt 1
 DJ Day x Miles Bonney - Skyy can you feel me
Daru Jones and Kissey Asplund - Please
Erykah Badu - Get munny
Mophono - The edge remix
UBB - I believe in miracles
Leon Haywood - I wanna do something freaky to you
Manzel - Evil wicked mean and nasty
George Clinton - Do fries go with that shake?
Mark Ronson - No one knows
Outlines - Waiting in line inst
Border crossing - Jump down
Ranking Joe - Don't follow Babylon - BAF meets Wai wan remix
Sugar Minott - Informer 
Sabres of paradise - Wilmot II
PD Syndicate - Ruff like me - ShyFX and T Power remix
Moody boyz - Destination Africa - spirit of freedom version

No comments: