Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ring The Alarm playlist, BaseFM, Jan16
Ian Dury - Hit me with your rhythm stick
Sly Dunbar  - River Niger
Dub Colossus - Return to Addis dub
Dubblestandart - I do voodoo (RSD remix)
Colourbox  - Baby I love you so (Radikal roots re-edit)
Tarrus Riley - Start anew
Outlines - Waiting in line
Roy Ayers - Running away
Sharon Jones and the Dapkings - Stranded in your love (Cool calm Pete remix)
Roxanne Shante - Have a nice day
Dr Jeckyll and Mr Hyde - Doing the do
Jean Jacques Perry and Luke Vibert - You moog me
K'Naan and J Period - My country/Small axe (Messengers remix)
Alice Russell - Hurry on now (Boub mix)
King Midas Sound - Darlin
The Clonious - Bugs n fools
Shirley Bassey - Light my fire (Kenny Dope remix)
Inez Foxx - Circuit's overloaded
Steppah huntah - I don't know (Mitsu the beats remix)
Dub asylum - Ba ba boom
Manasseh - The next step
Jah Wobble - L1
Brentford allstars -Greedy G
Willie Miitchell - 20 75
Ann Peebles- 99lbs
Al Green - I can't get next to you
Pepe Bradock - Peer pressure
DJ Babu feat Rakaa - Ends to means

No comments: