Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wale's mixtape about nothing - Wale meets Jerry
A while back, rapper Wale put out a A Mixtape About Nothing, inspired by the tv show Seinfeld. A few weeks back, Wale got to meet Jerry Seinfeld after one of Jerry's shows...

"Me: Hey I’m Dan Weisman, really nice to meet you, this is Wale
Jerry: Oh, Wale. Yes. I really liked your thing.
Wale: Thanks man, that means a lot. I really liked your thing too.
Jerry: (turns to road manager) This is Wale, that rapper who made the mashup mixtape thing with the theme song and bits from the show. I really liked it; listened to it quite a few times.
Wale: That means so much man, thank you. I’m a huge fan and the show was so inspiring to me.
Me: You weren’t offended by the mixtape?
Jerry: No! I’m a comedian. I loved it.
Wale: That’s great cuz I became kinda famous off it." Go see the photo.

No comments: