Thursday, June 19, 2008



Picasso core
Facebook generally annoys the crap outta me - endless messages clog my email about a new video on my superwall, or invites to events in other countries. But earlier this week, our old manager, Lisa van der Aarde, scanned a bunch of old photos of Hallelujah Picassos and put them up on her Facebook page.

I had a great time adding comments to the various pics, and so did a few other old mates from that era, now spread across the globe (Singapore, Sydney, London...) I copied some of them and made a slide show and have put it up on the Picassos Myspace page, so go have a look, if you're so inclined.

Also added a few new songs there too, including our cover of the late, great Mr Bo Diddley's classic Who Do You Love?, recorded in one take live at Frisbee.

No comments: