Monday, January 22, 2007

Ring The Alarm playlist, BaseFM, January 20
James Brown -Mind power
Specials Message to you rudy - Bombs re-edit
Prince Fari - Give love
Ozomatli - superbowl sundae (Peanut butter wolf remix)
Pete Rock - Appreciate
Charles Wright - you gotta know whatcha doin
Eddie Warner - Poppy fields
Big Bud - Bubblin dub
Suns of arqa - Ananta snake dance
George Benson - On broadway
Jimmy Jones - Live and let live
Quantic - Politick society
George McCrae - I got lifted (Mischief brew edit)
International observer - Vale bengali
Mo Horizons - Foto viva (Nicola Conte remix)
The explosions - Hip drop
Dr John - Mama roux
Donald Fagen - IGY
Rip, rig and panic - Storm the reality asylum (extended mix)
Freddie and Linn - Live 4 love
Makossa and megablast feat Farda P - Find it
Stephanie Mckay -M.o.n.e.y
Stephen Marley - Traffic jam
Jungle Bros - I got it like that (Freestylers remix)
Dynamics - Seven nation army

1 comment:

Smacked Face said...

Not sure about that Seven Nation Army - played it while filling in on George the other day and I thought it fell kinda flat... I haven't heard it out though - sure if Cian trotted it out at 4am at a Turnaround I'd change my mind!!