Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Ring The Alarm playlist, BaseFM, December 16
Cheers to the young fella who came up to me when I was DJing at the Midnights/ Kingites/ House of Shem gig on saturday night and asked me what my DJ name was, did I do a radio show (yes, saurday mornings) and then told me he listened to my show at work all the time. Nice one!

George Benson/MAW -The ghetto
Gap band – Shake
Timmy Thomas - Why can’t we live together? (Shoes dub edit)
Quartertones – Caffiene (DJ Format mix)
Kraftwerk – Tour de France (Francois K remix)
Mckay -Take me over
Breakestra – Keep on playing
Trinidad Steel Band – I want you back
Jackie Mittoo – Got my boogaloo
In crowd – Mango walk
Katchafire – Collie herb dub (Sola Rosa remix)
Black grass – Oh Jah
Ramsey Lewis Trio – Wade in the water
Amadou and Mariam – Coulibaly
Kevvy Kev - Give and take dub
Kingites – Whistling in the dark
James Brown – Soulful Christmas
Eric B and Rakim – Follow the leader
Emmanuel feat KRS One – My thing remix
King Kong - Step pon mi corn
Sugar Minott – Identify yourself
Dod G -Trojan soap
Roy Ayers – Red black and green
Temptations – Zoom
Dynamics – Seven nation army
Rosalia De Souza – Maria moita

No comments: