Thursday, October 14, 2004



You like to go-go, baby?
Selma Blair stars in the new John Waters movie A Dirty Shame ("Threatening the very limits of common decency") as a go-go dancer whose stage name is Ursula Udders. There's a good interview with her at suicidegirls.com.

DRE: Have you gotten sick of talking about the breasts yet?
SB: No it’s ok since I’ll probably never get to talk about my big breasts again seeing as how I don’t even need a brassiere. I did my mommy proud.
DRE: Have you ever thought of go-go dancing professionally?
SB: I do everyday for my dog and my husband. I truly do. I wake up in the morning and I give them a little sugar.
More here. Blair is worth catching in an indie film called Kill Me Later; I saw it on video a while back, and she's great in it. She plays a bank employee whose goldfish dies, her boyfriend cheats on her, so she decides to go to the roof of the bank and jump off, but before she gets to do that, she gets taken hostage by a bank robber, who promises to kill her later.

also at suicidegirls, interviews with...

John Kricfalusi, talking about new episodes of Ren & Stimpy airing on SpikeTV and the first two seasons of the original show are being released on DVD

expat Kiwi Alison Maclean talks about her documentary film Persons of Interest

RJD2 talks food..
DRE: What’s your favorite food?
RJD2: Sushi.
DRE: Do they have good sushi in Philadelphia?
RJD2: It’s ok. There are only a couple of good sushi spots.
DRE: You’ve been to Japan, is it good there?
RJD2: Everything is good there.
DRE: Are you into the punk girls?
RJD2: I’ve got a girlfriend so I’m basically married at this point. I’m into whatever.

There's also interviews with QTip, Christopher Walken, Lemmy from Motorhead, Eric Idle, Jet Li and Stephen Fry to name but a few. And some naked punk/goth girls. But you knew that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn.. how could anyone function with those things in the road 24/7?
~ demonsurfer http://demon.twinflame.org
(I should register on blogger, but I have a thing about having to register to make comments :P )