Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Wrong wrong wrong.
O-dub reports that "This new Ol Dirty Bastard/Macy Gray song, a cover of Elton John and Kiki Dee's hit duet "Don't Go Breaking My Heart," is so unbelievably bad, is such unfathomable dreck, is so remarkably horrid that 1) it must either be a brilliant joke that Roc-A-Fella is perpetuating on the world or 2) proof that Jay Z is a goddamn genius for selling his share of the label [Rocafella] to Dame and signing to Aftermath."
Have a listen, its unbelievably bad (I did warn you). O-dub also suggests that maybe it's so bad, it's good, but I don't think so.

4 comments:

fishboy said...

Oh. My. God. That's an awful fucking song. I sincerely hope it's a joke...

Peter McLennan said...

um, its destined for ODBs new album.....

fishboy said...

There is no god.

Peter McLennan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.