Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The joy of the internets
MP3 blogs freakin' rock... here's why... the complete idiot’s guide to to Tom Waits.
and...
Andrew Bird... at Muzzle of Bees - "Andrew Bird put out one of the best albums of the year in 2005. I ended up ranking it #3 on my year end list. I still listen to it quite a bit, which I think is a sign of a wonderful album. I was digging around my hard drive tonight, and I came across his gem of a show on KCRW from early 2005..."

Discovered via The Hype Machine your daily guide to the laytest updates on MP3 blogs (tip of the hat to Dubber).


If you aint seen it yet, have a read of Simon Grigg's 100 favourite 12-inch singles of all time, - fascinating history lesson and record envy rolled into one.

1 comment:

Simon said...

no, not a 100 Best 12's, but a list of 12"s I couldn't do without..a diffrent beast indeed