Saturday, November 27, 2021

Ring The Alarm playlist 27 November

Jackie Mittoo - Last train to Skaville
The Wailers - Put it on
Skatalites - Coconut rock
Salmonella Dub - Problems (Zion Train remix)
3 Generations Walking - Midnight bustling (Francois K dub mix)
Stinky Jim - Frying symbols
The Night Owls - Me and baby brother
James Brown - Licking stick licking stick pt1
Jive Kiwis - Bubble and squeak
Oscar Toney Jr  - Aint that true love
OV Wright - Love the way you love
Bettye Swann - I will not cry
James and Bobby Purify - I'm your puppet
Billy Preston - What about you?
Hank Ballard and the Midnighters - Let's go again (where we went last night)
LaVerne Baker - Jim Dandy
Martha Reeves and the Vandellas - I promise to wait my love
Don and Juan - Chicken necks
AJ and the Jigawatts - Party music
Orgone - It's my thing (inst)
Theon Cross - The spiral
Mara TK - Every hori is a star
DJ Format - The curse
Dreamcast Moe - Up 2 u
Sault - Smile and go
Stance Bros - On top (guitar and flute)
Dub Asylum - Slice of heaven (out Dec 3rd via Bandcamp)
Cosmic Vibrations - OLAP (Mark de Clive Lowe remix)
Nuyorican Soul - I am the black gold of the sun (MAW remix)
Nicolette - No government
Mr Chop - T.R.O.Y.
Manuel Bundy - What's my dub?

No comments: