Saturday, April 30, 2016

Ring The Alarm playlist, April 30

Wajeed - Jeedo Suave
Madhouse - Six
Bacao rhythm and steel band - Was dog a doughnut
Charles Bradley - The world is going up in flames
Bobby Moore - Hey Mr DJ
Sam and Kitty  -I've got something good
The Tams - I've been hurt
Ted Taylor - You give me nothing in return
Paul Humphrey and his coolaid chemists - Detroit
Henry Mancini - A shot in the dark
Pigalle connection - Paris breakdown
Quincy Jones - Hummin
Jamaica playboys - Makosa reggae
Jennifer Lara - I'm in love
Soul sugar feat Courtney John - All I know
Adrian Sherwood -Zoo time
Big Bud - Runaway
Superspirit - We belong in the cosmos (Jugoe remix)
Extra T's - ET boogie
Herbie Hancock - Rockit
Heaven 17 - At the height of the fighting
Manu Dibango - Electric Africa
Shirley Murdock - Be free
Isley Bros - Aint giving up no love
Anthony Joseph feat Sly Johnson - Neckbone
Mavis Staples - Chocolate city
Boogaloo combo - Hotpants road
Manzel - Evil, wicked, mean and nasty (Dopebrother mix)
Respect - Soul entertainer
Billy Karaitiana - Cool jerk
El Michels affair feat Lee Fields - Snakes
Shateish - I'm leaving

No comments: