Saturday, September 12, 2015

Ring The Alarm playlist, Sept 12



George Benson  -World is a ghetto
Ray Barretto - Soul drummers
Mongo Santamaria - Louie Louie
Bobby Byrd - I know you got soul
The Highlighters - Poppin popcorn
Clarence Reid - I get my kicks
Tony Alvon and the Belairs - Sexy coffee pot
Martha and the Vandellas - One way out
Marvin Gaye - Can I get a witness
The Ringleaders - Grin and bare it
Sharon Jones and the Dapkings - I Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Is In
Bohannon - Do the everybody getdown
Primal scream vs Jungle bros - Play loaded
KLF - Justified and ancient
The Time - The bird
Brassroots - Good life
Camille Yarborough - Take you praise
Jackie Mittoo -Chicken and booze
Skatalites - Phoenix city
Ken Boothe - Thinking
Kion and Murda - #1 sound
King Midas Sound - Cool out son
Boozoo Bajou - Camioux
Ray Lugo - Let me tell ya about the boogaloo
Joe Bataan - The bottle
Pete Rodriguez - I like it like that
Margie Joseph - One more chance
Little Milton - If walls could talk
Bill Deal and the Rhondels - What kind of fool do you think I am
Churchill stage band - Superstition
Overnight low - The witchdoctor
Tiombe lockhart - Johnny Walker
Fat Freddys Drop  -Hope - 1998 version
Solephonic - What's your style?

No comments: