Saturday, November 08, 2014

Ring The Alarm playlist, Nov 8



John Gibbs and the US Steel Orchestra - J'Ouvert - Lord Echo Re-edit
James White and the Blacks - Contort yourself - August Darnell remix
ESG  - Moody (spaced out)
Kid Creole and the coconuts - I'm a wonderful thing baby
Gwen Guthrie - Seventh heaven
Myron and E - Do it disco - Tom Noble remix
Rare earth - Big John is my name
The Pharaohs -The Pharaohs love y'all
Magic tones - Together we shall overcome
Isley Bros - Behind the painted smile
Len Barry - Bullseye
Impressions - Taking bout my baby
Bobby Moore - Hey Mr DJ
Linda Jones - Just can't live my life
Ron Moody and the centaurs - The new breed
David T Walker - Lay lady lay
Third coast kings - High tops
Bergendy - Tramp - Peter Mac edit
Bullwackies allstars - Boma ye dub
Prince Douglas - Jam love dub
Big Youth - Jim screechy - Smith and Mighty remix
Born Jamericans - Yardcore
DLT - Poison - Mario C remix inst
Tiger - Who planned it
Mo kolours - Little brown dog
Mandrill - Ali bombaye I & II
Candido - Candido's funk
Collie Buddz - Hustle
Bitty Maclean - Single barrel
Dream warriors - Wash your face in my sink
Quincy Jones - Soul bossa nova

No comments: