Saturday, May 25, 2013

Ring The Alarm playlist, BaseFM, May 25



Joe Dukie and DJ Fitchie - Midnight marauders
Black uhuru -Party next door
Red Astaire - Follow me
Backini - Cream
King Sunny Ade - Synchro system
Souljazz orchestra - Serve and protect - Frankie Francis Sofrito edit
Soulstance - Mutantes
Lee Oskar - Haunted house - Leftside wobble edit
Tosca - Boss on the boat
Salmonella dub - Problems - Sonsine remix
Sola Rosa - Easy uneasy - Juse remix
Universe crew - What's inside your afro
Aaradhna - Keep my cool
Noiseshaper - Only redeemer
DLT - One love (recently reissued, via iTunes)
Definition of sound - Wear your love like heaven
Schoolly D and Joe Delia - the player - Ganjakru remix
Bonnie Pointer -  Free me from my freedom
Jesse Johnson - Crazay
Kora - Rust in dust (live at Silver Scrolls)
Lord Echo - Things I like to do

No comments: