Saturday, January 22, 2022

Ring The Alarm playlist Jan 22 2022

Mophono - Sinicism (Natutral Self remix)
Troublefunk - Drop the bomb
Upper Hutt Posse - That's the beat
Nextmen - Silent weapon inst
Unitone Hifi - Unitone Hifi (bonus dub)
Dreadzone & Dubmatix - Dread lockdown
Lee Scratch Perry - God smiled (Moody Boyz remix)
Baby Charles - I bet you look good on the dancefloor
Bill Withers - I don't want you on my mind
Lee Fields - All I need
Dionne Warwick - You can have him
Chris Clark - Love's gone bad
Marvin Gaye - What's goin' on (original single mix)
Screaming Jay Hawkins - Africa gone funky
Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings - I got a thing on my mind
Osaka Monaurail - Picking up the pieces one by one
Orgone - It's your thing
Opensouls - Turn it up
Nuyorican Soul - Nautilius (Mawtilus)
Nicola Cruz - Subtropique
Nick Holder - Moments in dub
Francois K and U-Roy - Rootsman
James Hunter Six - I got eyes
The Bar-Kays - Don't do that
Jo Ann Hamilton - I love without a love
Bernard Edwards - Your love is good to me
Dan-i - Roller (do it) boogie

No comments: