Saturday, August 08, 2020

Ring The Alarm playlist, 8 August

Sly and the Family Stone - I cannot make it
Lee Oskar - Haunted house (Leftside wobble edit)
Ramsey Lewis - Jungle strut
O'Donel Levy - Bad bad Simba
Mandrill - Fat city strut
The O'Jays - 992 arguments
Brenda and the Tabulations - California soul
The Emotions - I like it
The Altons - When you go(that's when you'll know)
Thee Sinseers - Seems like
Jason Joshua - Language of love
Ollie and the Nightingales - Girl you have my heart singing
Cookie Jackson - Go shout it on the mountain
Al Green - Wait here
Ann Peebles - If this is heaven
Lee Fields - Ladies
Charles Bradley  - Why is it so hard?
Chaka Khan -Whatcha gonna do for me
Esther Phillips - Just say goodbye
Mary Wells -  Can't you see you're gonna lose me
Roy Redmond - Aint that terrible
Darlene Love - Too late to say you're sorry
Cliff Nobles - My love is getting stronger
Shirley Ellis - Soul time
Eloise Laws - Love factory
McFadden and Whitehead - Aint no stoppin' us now (The Noodleman rework)
IQU - Witchcraft
Sound Foundation - Ram dancehall (dub version)

No comments: