Saturday, February 15, 2020

Ring The Alarm playlist, February 15



Bo Diddley - Hit or miss
Dramatics - Stand up clap your hands
Gwen McCrae - 90% hanging out (Jim Sharp edit)
Beastie Boys - Hey ladies
Charles Bradley - Aint it a sin
Jake Wade and the Soul Searchers - Searching for soul
Betty Wright - Clean up woman
Donny Hathaway - Come little children
Cold Blood - Kissing my love
Fred Wesley and the JBs - Blow your head (undubbed version)
Lynn Collins - Take me just as I am
Sly and the Family Stone - Are you ready
Prince & the Revolution - Raspberry beret (12" version)
Kid Creole and the Coconuts - I'm a wonderful thing bbay
The Waitresses - I know what boys like
James Blood Ulmer - Jazz is teacher, funk is the preacher
Sun Ra - Where pathways meet
Ekadek - Love in your eyes
Phase 5 - Box juice
Dub Asylum - French letter
George Faith - In the midnight hour
Lightning Head - Second line stomp
Cutty Ranks - The cutter
Johnny Osborne - Budy bye (Kenny Dope remix)
Sugarman3 - Pull my cart
Jamie and the Numbers - If this is love (I'd rather be lonely)

No comments: