Saturday, January 12, 2019

Ring The Alarm playlist January 12

Sulata - Never
Riot Jazz Brass Band - HudMo medley
Lance Ferguson - Smokey Joes La La
Preston Love - Omaha Bar-B-Que
Lou Pride - Phoney people
Patrizia and Jimmy - Trust your child
Wild Magnolias  -Soul soul soul
The Dap-Kings - Nervous like me
Dixie Cups - Iko Iko
Betty Harris - Mean man
James Brown - Take some, leave some
Geno Washington - Different strokes
Barbara Acklin - Aint no love
Aretha Franklin - Rough lover
Donnie Elbert - Sweet baby
Little Esther - Hound dog
Billy Stewart - Billy's blues pt1
Melvin Jackson - Funky skull
Oliver Sain - London express
Bernard Edwards  -Your love is good to me
Peaches & Herb - Roller skatin' mate pt1
Pointer Sisters - Thinking of you
Ardijah - Give me your number
Shannon - Give me tonight (dub version)
Audiosauce - Bee bo
Supergroove - Bloody shame (DLT remix)
Aaradhna - Keep my cool
Delroy Wilson - Get ready (12" mix)
Jo Jo Bennett - Canteloupe rock
Instigators - Five-o
Dub Connection - Mike quality
Ballistic Bros - Prophecy reveal
Lance Ferguson - Am I wrong

No comments: