Saturday, July 07, 2018

Ring The Alarm playlist July 7



Chaka Khan - Whatcha gonna do for me
Chakachas - Jungle fever (Greg Wilson edit)
Little Beaver - Funkadelic sound
Helene Smith - You got to be a man
Gwen Mcrae - 90% of me is you
Hawk - Don't judge a book by a cover
War  - Galaxy
Art of Noise - Moments in love
Human League - Being boiled
Boot & Tax  -Good Fela
Mala - Como Como (Theo Parrish remix)
Recloose - Why I otta
Bacao Rhythm and Steel Band - Look-a-py-py
Dub Traffik Control - Fresh prince of Babylon
New Age Steppers - Love forever
Augustus Pablo -Skateland rock
Gregory Issacs - Give a hand
Junior Murvin - Roots train
Steel n Skin - Afro punk reggae dub
Clarence Reid - Nobody but you
James Brown - Soul power pt1
Barbara Lynn - Don't be cruel
Marv Johnson - Why do you want to let me go
Mel Davis - Just another smile
Larry Laster - Go for yourself
Bobby Womack - Find me somebody
Tina Turner - Whole lotta love
Gianmarco Liguori - Beat instrumental
Oliver Sain - London express
Incredible Bongo Band - Okey dokey pt2
Flying Stars of Brooklyn - My god has a telephone

No comments: