Saturday, August 12, 2017

Ring The Alarm playlist, August 12



Charles Wright  -You are the one for me
Idris Mohammed - Express yourself
Little Sister - Stanga
Bernard Wright  - Haboglabotribin'
Myele Manzanza - On the move
War - Youngblood (livin' in the streets)
Omar - I love being with you
Sisters Underground - In the neighbourhood
Nightmares on Wax - Ease Jimi
Unitone Hifi - Boomshot
Ticklah - Queen dub
The Yoots - E Papa Waiari
Staple Singers - Washington, We're Watching You
Otis and Carla - Knock on wood
Eddie Floyd - Under my nose
Gene Chandler - Such a pretty  thing
Marvin Gaye - One more heartache
The Parliaments  - (I wanna) testify
James Brown - Shades of brown
Bill Doggett - 25 miles
Len Barry - Like a baby
Cliff Nobles - Judge, baby, I'm back
Sam & Dave  -You got me hummin'
The Champs - Tequila
Brenton Wood - Oogum boogum
The Brownettes - Baby don't you know
Sister Sledge - Love don't you thru no changes
Sue Ann Jones - I'll give you my love
Esther Phillips - Just say goodbye
Gloria Jones - Tainted love
Labelle - Moonshadow
Laura Lee - If you can beat me rockin' (you can have my chair)

No comments: