Saturday, May 27, 2017

Ring The Alarm playlist, May 27

Pied piper players - Hold to my baby
Marvin Gaye - Can I get a witness
Joe Tex - I'm going and get it
Four Tops - I got a feeling
Ringleaders - Grin and bare it
Glass House - Crumbs off the table
The Illusions - It's just an illusion
Mystiques - Put out the fire
McGregor Brothers - Every time I wake up
Gladys Knight and the Pips - Letter full of tears
James Brown - Dead on it Pt 2
Sylvia and the Moments - Sho nuff boogie
Willie Henderson - Soulful football
S.O.U.L. - Burning spear
Aaron Neville - Hercules
Joe Bataan  -Subway Joe
Johnny Colon - You gotta love me
Ray Baretto  -Mercy mercy baby
Tanika Charles - Soul run
Yandall Sisters - Sweet inspiration (DiCE edit)
Frightnrs - Gotta find a way
Blackjob feat Suz - Queen in my empire vocal/inst
Coldcut x On-U-Sound - Divide and rule
Winston King Cole - Black magic woman
Lord Echo - Terabu
Booker T and the MGs - Outrage
Jeanne and the Darlings - Hang me now
Rance Allen Group - I got to be myself
Melvin van Peebles - Sweetback's theme
Isaac Hayes - Walk on by
Betty Everett - Take me
Freda Payne - Unhooked generation
Misha Panfilov sound combo - Planeterium

No comments: