Saturday, May 20, 2017

Ring The Alarm playlist, May 20



Hank Marr - Watusi roll
Rose Mitchell - Baby please dont go
Mongo Santamaria - Sweet tater pie
Magic Tones - We shall overcome
James Carr - Come back to me baby
Idris Mohammed - Superbad
Misha Panfilov sound combo - Oliver robotron
Soul Children  - Hold on I'm coming
Booker T and the MGs - Heads or tails
March Wind - All the way down
Lily Fields - Changes
Shogun Orchestra - Sword of doom
Dexter Story feat Kamasi Washington - Wejene Aola
Wabine  -Sail on
James Brown - There it is
Fred Wesley and the JBs  -Blow your head (undubbed)
James Brown - I dont want nobody to give me nothing
Marva Whitney  - What do I have to do
James Brown - Get it together
Baby Charles - I bet you look good on the dancefloor
Tackhead  -Ticking timebomb dub
Ardijah - Which way is up
Bigga Bush - Deep Eastwood (DJ Fitchie remix)
Willie Williams - Armageddion time
The Maytals - Night and day
Lennie Hibbert - Real hot
Sly and the Family Stone - Soul clappin'
Chic - I'll be there JM edit
Screaming Jay Hawkins - I put a spell on you (Jeremy Sole edit)
Staple Singers - Washington we're watching you
Soul scratch - Pacified
The Playboys - Bumpin' bus stop Pt 1
Chi-lites - Stoned out of my mind
World wonders - Funky washing machine

No comments: