Saturday, March 18, 2017

Ring The Alarm playlist, March 18



Ladi6 - Diamonds
Lord Echo - Put it in my head
Ardijah - Give me your number
DLT - Liquid skies (Ultraneon mix)
Mala - Como como (Theo Parrish remix)
James Blood Ulmer - Are you glad to be in America?
James Brown - Hustle!!!
Ramsey Lewis - Uhuru
The Ringleaders - Grin and bare it
Four Tops - I got a feeling
Thee Enchantments - I'm in love with your daughter
Gladys Knight and the Pips - Letter full of tears
Mabel John - Shouldn't I love him
The Perfections - Why do you want to make me sad
Oliver Sain - London express
Grover Washington Jr - Masterpiece
Undisputed truth - Smiling faces sometimes
Adrian Sherwood - Stop the bloodshed
Top Cat - Request the style
Papa Levi - My god my king
The Wailers - Black progress/Say it loud
Bjorn Taske - Dub vendor
Risco connection  - Aint no stopping us now
Crown heights affair - Say a prayer for two
Dexter Wansel - Life on Mars (DJ Mila edit)
Mountain - Long red

No comments: