Saturday, February 25, 2017

Ring The Alarm playlist, February 25



Willie West  - I'm still a man
Geno Wshington and the Ironsides - Got to get through to you
Myron and E w/ Soul Investigators - Its a shame (inst)
Ollie and the Nightingales - Girl you have my heart singing
Rance Allen Group - I gotta be myself
March Wind - All the way down
Sharon Jones and the Dapkings - Genuine
Benny Spellman - Fortune teller
Lightning head - Area boy
Jamaica Playboys  - Makossa reggae
Jackie Mittoo - Disco Jack
Soul sugar feat Courtney John - All I know
Pitch Black - Flex (Sonsine remix) - catch Pitch Black live this Friday at Neck of the Woods
Dubmatix feat Tenor Fly - Showdown
Dem Juju Poets -Watusi fever
Idris Ackamoor & the Pyramids - Tinoge ya ta'a ba
Bajka - Invisible joy
Hackney Colliery Band - No diggity
Tanika Charles - Soul run
Hawk - Don't judge a book by its cover
Gene Dudley Group - Hilo bay halfway (disco dub)
ESG - Moody (spaced out)
Mr Chop - Rootdown
John Gibbs and the USO - J'ouvert (Lord Echo re-edit)
Fat Freddys Drop - The raft (Jet Jaguar remix)
Patrice Rushen - Forget me not
Chaka Khan - I was made to love him
Womack and Womack - Teardrops
Trouble Funk - Drop the bomb
 Hank Marvin - Sunday for seven days
Clarence Reid - Masterpiece (Kenny Dope edit)
Kashmere stage band - Superstrut

No comments: