Saturday, July 16, 2016

Ring The Alarm playlist, July 16

Keni Burke - Rising to the top (Aliooft edit)
Charles Bradley - You think I don't know (but I know)
Breakdown brass - Nautilus (hijacked)
Chico Hamilton - El Toro (Mark de Clive Lowe remix)
Archie Shepp - Attica blues (Chief Xcel remix)
Jerry Butler - Hey Western Union man
Durand Jones and the Indications - Smile
Gene Washington and the Ironsides - Got to get through to you
Penny and the Quarters - You and me
Big Maybelle - One monkey don't stop no show
Arthur Griswold and his Organics - Pretty Mama blues
Littler Esther - Hound dog
Screaming Jay Hawkins - I put a spell on you (unissued version)
Billy Preston - Advice
Soul scratch - Pacified
Chaka Khan - Fate (Todd Terje edit)
T Connection - Do what you wanna do
Dillard and Boyce - Back on the block
Peter Brown - You should do it
Grace Jones - She's lost control (long version)
Heptones - Give me the right
Nelly Furtado  -Turn out the light (reggae mix)
Beyonce - Ring the alarm (Tranzformas remix)
Tenor Saw -Ring the alarm
Lennie Hibbert - Real hot
Johnny Osbourne (Kenny Dope remix)
Bacao rhythm and steel band - Jungle fever
Shateish - I'm leaving
The Tibbs - Next time
Sharon Jones and the Dapkings - I'm still here
Faze-O - Riding high
Labelle - Moon shadow
Team dynamite feat Che Fu - Coconut lime

No comments: