Saturday, February 20, 2016

Ring The Alarm playlist, Feb 20



Nuffwish x Angie Stone - Wish I didn't miss you
Papa Michigan and General Smiley - One love jamdown
Bjorn Torkse - Dub vendors
The Pleb - Snake in the bush
Marcia Griffiths - Electric boogie (dub 2)
Umod - On the down low
Pigalle connection  - Paris breakdown
Clarence Reid - I'm your yes man
Otis Redding - Loving by the pound
The Hesitations - Got to find a way
Barbara and the Browns - I'm gonna start a war
Dovells  - You can't sit down
The Vogues - Humpty dumpty
Key and Cleary - I'm a man
Dynasty - I don't wanna be a freak (but I can't help myself)
Kenny Dope - Down by law
Treacherous Three - Feel the heartbeat (have fun)
House of pain - Jump around
Wu Tang Clan - Gravel pit
Ragga twins - Juggling
Cesaria Evora - Angola (Get down dub by Pepe Bradock)
Muhsinah feat Flying Lotus - Lose my fuse
Sonsine - Believin'
Fat Freddys Drop - The raft (Jet Jaguar remix)
Lonnie Smith - Straight to the point
Jimi Tenor - Tropical eel
Antibalas - Big man
Mantis - Mississippi queen
Bob Downes - Don't let tomorrow get you down


No comments: