Saturday, October 24, 2015

Ring The Alarm playlist, Oct 24



Rockers revenge - Walking on moonshine (Ray Mang edit)
New York city choir - Express yourself (Butch le Butch edit)
Hot 8 brass band - Sexual healing (Me&You re-edit)
Tom Browne  - Funkin for Jamaica
Shaggy - Broadway
Sweetie Irie - Slim body girl
King Everand - Kill ol pan
General Levy - The wig
Wu Tang Clan - Gravel pit
3rd Bass  - Pop goes the weasel
Schoolly D - Where'd you get that funk from (uncut funk mix)
DJ Format - Here comes the fuzz
Darondo Pulliam - How I got over
The Shaladons -We can do it
Thee Enchantments - I'm in love with your daughter
Little Milton - If walls could talk
Wendy Rene - Bar B Q
David and Reuben - I love her so much it hurts me
The Meters - Message from the Meters
The JBs - I'll ze
Betty Wright - Feelin'
Patrice Rushen - Kickin back
Alice Clark - Don't you care
Boozoo Bajou - Night over Manaus
Jugoe - Ohio city

No comments: