Saturday, July 04, 2015

Ring The Alarm playlist, July 4



Beginning of the end - Funky Nassau  -Friction re-edit
Patrice Rushen - Music of the earth - Danny Krivit edit
Aquarian dream - Play it for me one more time
Temptations - Plastic man
Esther Phillips - Use me
Leroy Parker - Groove with me
Alton Ellis - Alton's official daughter - version 1
Heptones - Do good to each and every one
Earl Brown - Get together
Strange parcels - Outsiders remix
Keith Le Blanc - Taxcider
Grace Jones - She's lost control
Eru Dangerspeil - Chilli moules
Benny Spellman - Fortune teller
Jackie Wilson  -Somebody up there likes you
Thee Enchantments - I'm in love with your daughter
Garnett Mimms - Prove it to me
Red Saunders - Voodoo blues
Zilla Mayes - Calypso blues
Beat conductor - Caribbean path
Lee Fields and the explorers - I'm the man
Jackson sisters  - I believe in miracles edit
Chuck Brown - We need money
St Etienne - Only love can break your heart
Primal scream  -Higher than the sun
Tosca - Chocolate Elvis -Boozoo Bajou remix
Mo kolours - Little brown dog
Nick Waterhouse - It no. 3
New mastersounds - Detox
War - The world is a ghetto
Watts 103rd st rhythm band - Gigging on 103rd


No comments: