Saturday, July 18, 2015

Ring The Alarm playlist, July 18



Augustus Pablo - Dub organiser
Lloyd Parks - Kung fu fighting
Ticklah - Mi sonsito
Upsetters - Jam #1
Congos - Bring the mackaback
Lovejoys - One draw
Born Jamericans - Boom shak-a-tak
Lightning head - Raggasalsa
Pete Rodriguez - Ohh that's nice
Willie Bobo - Psychedelic blues
Orchestra Harlow - Freak off
Ray Barretto - Soul drummers
Howard Tate - Look at Granny run run
The Perfections - Why do you want to make me sad
Isley bros - Behind the painted smile
The Impressions - Keep on pushing
JBs - I'll ze
James Brown - Stone to the bone
Vicki Anderson - I'm too tough for Mr Big Stuff
6ix - I'm just like you
Cornell Dupree - Teasin'
Jimmy Norman - Gangster of love
Prime time - Make up your mind
Twennynine with Lenny White - Just right for me
Eddie Kendricks - The thin man
Freedom sounds - Soul sound system
Nash Chase - Gimme little sign
Tubbs - It's love

No comments: