Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ring The Alarm playlist, BaseFM, Sat Dec 18

Playing some of my musical faves from the past year...

Kormac - People rising
Mishkin vs Anna Mystic - Living trouble
Afrikan simba - Power in the version
Resonators - Sweet dub affair
Fat freddys drop  - The raft - Steppers dub
WIld Bill Ricketts - Riki
Lord Echo - Thinking of you
RSD - Love of Jah light
Colman Bros - She who dares - Lounge mix
Fitz and the tantrums - Money grabber
Pitchito - Frente cumbiero
The simonsound - Tour de Mars
Gil Scott Heron  -New York is killing me
Bei Bei and Shawn Lee - Hot Thursday
Benny Tones - On my way
Suizen - Cartesian space - 4D mix
Mos dub - History town
Roots manuva vs wrongtom - Butterfly crab walk
Dub Terminator and High Freequency  - Man like me feat Senita Mogul
Black seeds - Come to me - International observer remix
Blundetto - Nautilus
Colm K and the freestyle mellowship - Dancing skulls - main mix

Dapkings - Nervous like me
Sharon Jones and the Dapkings - Got a thing on my mind
Binky Griptite and the mellowmatics - The stroll pt2
Sharon Jones and the Dapkings - Better things,
Mama don't like my man, The reason, Something's changed
Antibalas feat Mayra Vega - Che che cole makossa

No comments: