Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ring The Alarm playlist, Basefm June 27
Derrick Laro and Trinity - Dont stop til you get enough
Jackson 5 - ABC (Tokyo ska paradise orchestra remix)
Prof OZ - Waves and skank (Grant Phabao version)
Ghostface Killah - Chechez la ghost
Overproof sound system - Watch what you put inna
Dennis Bovell - Rowing version
Toots and the maytals - Treating me bad

Remembering Big Matt... with a tune or two...
Skatalites - Collie bud, Beardsman ska
Brentford allstars - Racetrack
Morpheus unlimited meets King tubby - Morpheus special (Kid Loco remix)
Kitachi - Raise it up
Scrappy - Off the lead

King tubby - King tubby in fine style
Jay Z at studio one - Dirt off your shoulder
Lightning head - Afro spot
Naomi Shelton - Trouble in my way
Lee Fields - My world
Bill Withers -Use me
Henry and the revolutionaries - Skanking
PD Syndicate - Ruff like me (Shy FX and T-Power remix)
PD Syndicate - Ruff like me (Artful dodger remix)
Noiseshaper - Moving together
Shinehead - Billie jean/Mama used to say
Michael Jackson -Don't stop til you get enough
Jacksons -State of shock

No comments: