Sunday, February 08, 2009

Ring The Alarm playlisyt, BaseFM, Feb 7
Dexter Wansel - Life on Mars
Al Green - Take me to the river
Ozomatli - Superbowl sundae (Peanutbutter wolf remix)
Magic fly - Play that funky reggae (JStar mix)
Erykah Badu - Honey (Grant Phabao remix)
Grant Phabao, Lone Ranger, Carlton Livingston - Message to you Rudy
Flomega and the ruffcats - Pay me right (Tiger Hifi echo mix
Bob Marley - Soul shakedown party (Aphrodisiac Sound System remix)
Issa Bagayogo - Dibi
Amadou and Mariam - Djama
DJ Hen Boogie w/ Kissey Apslund - Adore
Eli Paperboy Reed and the Trueloves - I'm gonna getcha back
James Brown - The Bose (Geisha boys mix)
Eru Dangerspiel - The holdup
Beat conductror - Caribbean path
Sean Paul - Get busy (B.cause Ticklah dub edit)
Quantic - Westbound train
Juju orchestra - Funky Nassau
Staple singers - Something aint right
Como mamas feat Mary Moore -Trouble in my way
Sound dimension - Time is tight
Mophono - The edge remix
Sola rosa -Turnaround
Tom tom club - Genius of love
Paltinum pied pipers - Go, go, go
Defari - Behold my life inst
Ayah - I reminisce
Kashmere stage band - Superstrut (Kenny Dope remix)

No comments: