Monday, February 16, 2004

Fun and games in the music industry
from allhiphop.com...
Lil Flip has started Clover G Records & said that he is no longer signed
to Sucka Free Records. "Flip is still signed to the label," Sucka Free CEO Duane 'Hump' Hobbs told AllHipHop.com. "The only way I will let him go is if Sony [Lil Flips label] buys me out. Go grab your lawyer & let's get cracking." The falling out revolves around financial disputes. "If you say that we spent a million dollars on something, I want to see that," Flip retorted. "If we cool and you my homey, show me everything."
Bring on the accountants....

oh yeah, did you read about that talented cat Nathan Haines in the Sunday Star Times? He used to be a junkie (like some of his jazz idols) but he's all right now. No more Class A drugs, says our Nate. Glad to hear it. You aint gonna be around long on that stuff.

No comments: